The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) AJCT IS INCLUDED IN UGC LISTED JOURNALis an Open Access Journal, and does not charge readers or their institutions for access to the journal articles. The open access supports the rights of users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles provided they are properly acknowledged and cited.
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) publishe 3 issues per year not including special issues.
The Journal is published by the Asian Society for Scientific Research and Chanakya Scientific Research.
The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). The Journal accepts 9 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart form the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.