Face Recognition Using Combined DRLBP & SIFT Features Using Arduino Uno 328
In this paper, face recognition is proposed using combined DRLBP and SIFT features with the help of ARDUINO UNO 328 for high efficient signal transfer system applications. The aim of this research is to develop a nonreal-life application of a security lock system employing a face recognition methodology. DRLBP is chosen for the face recognition algorithmic program. Arduino microcontroller is employed to represent the response to face identification. USB serial communication is employed to interface between the MATLAB and Arduino UNO Microcontroller. First, the image of the individual is captured then the captured image is then transferred to the information developed in MATLAB during this stage, the captured image compares to the training image within the database to see the individual standing. If the system acknowledges the individual as an authentication person or un-authentication person, the result is sent to the Arduino UNO microcontroller.
 Srivignessh pss,Bhaskar .M “RFID & Pose Invariant Face Verification Based Automated Classroom Attendance System" international conference IEEE. 2016.
 Zhi Li; “A discriminative learning convolutional neural network for facial expression recognition” 2017 3rd IEEE international conference on computer and communications (ICCC).
 Abir Fathallah; Lotfi Abdi; Ali Douik; “Facial expression recognition via deep learning” 2017 IEEE/ACS 14th International conference on computer systems and applications (AICCSA).
 Hicham HATIMI & Mohamed FAKIR “Face recognition using a fuzzy approach and a multi-agent system from video Sequences”. 978-1-5090-0811-7/16 $31.00 © 2016 IEEEDOI 10.1109/ CGiV.2016.91
 Yong-Ping Chen, Qi-Hui Chen, Kuan-Yu Chou* and Ren-Hau Wu“Low-Cost Face Recognition System Based on Extended Local Binary Pattern” 2016 IEEE
 Chenghua Li , Qi Kang & Guojing Ge “DeepBE: Learning Deep Binary Encoding for Multi-Label Classification”. 2016 IEEE
Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops
 Pomthep Sarakon, Theekapun Charoenpong “Face Shape Classification from 3D Human Data by using SVM”. 978-1-4799-6801-5/ 14/$3l.00 ©2014 IEEE
 Hai-Wen Chen&Mike McGurr “Improved Color and Intensity Patch Segmentation for Human Full-Body and Body-Parts Detection and Tracking”2014 11th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal Based Surveillance (AVSS)
 Meng Yang, Member “Regularized Robust Coding for Face Recognition”. IEEE transactions on image processing, vol. 22, no. 5, may 2013
 Seyed Mehdi Lajevardi, Member, “Facial Expression Recognition in Perceptual Color Space” IEEE transaction on image processing, vol.21,no8, august 2012.
 Hongliang Jin, Qingshan Liu, Hanqing Lu, Xiaofeng Tong “Face Detection Using Improved LBP Under Bayesian Framework” Third International Conference on Image and Graphics (ICIG’04) 2004 IEEE
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :