Aim & Scope
AIM AND SCOPE:
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) is a peer-reviewed journal that aims at the publication and dissemination of original research articles on the latest developments in all fields of engineering science and technology. The journal publishes original papers in English which contribute to the understanding of engineering science and improvement of the engineering technology and education. Papers may be theoretical (including computational), experimental or both. The contribution should be unpublished before and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) maintains a standard double-blind peer review process. The double-blind process means that the identity of the author and the reviewer are not known to each other.
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) is an Open Access Journal, and does not charge readers or their institutions for access to the journal articles. The open access supports the rights of users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles provided they are properly acknowledged and cited.
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) publishes 6 issues (2015) 3 issues per year not including special issues.
The Journal is published by the Asian Society for Scientific Research and Chanakya Scientific Research.
The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). The Journal accepts 9 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart form the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
An author is a person who has a substantial contribution to the article; all other contributions should be mentioned as acknowledgments. Authors should cite only the articles which have contributed to their work; unnecessary citations should not be listed. Authors should present their work as objectively as possible. Arguments that discriminate people by race, sex, origin, religion, etc. are not accepted. Bogus results must not be given. Reviewers should not take advantages from the manuscript; instead, they should help the authors to improve their work. Reviewers should not criticize in public the manuscripts. The Editor guarantees the anonymity of the reviewer.
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) operates a single blind review process. All contributions will be initially assessed by the editor – in - chief for suitability for the journal. Papers which are suitable sent to a minimum of two independent expert reviewers to assess the scientific quality of the paper. The reviewer can be member of the AJCT editorial board or an expert from the worldwide scientific community. The review period depends from the research topic of the manuscript and the availability of the reviewers. An average review process period is between 1 and 3 week . In general the reviewers check the importance of the article in the scientific community, if it is easy to read it and the validity of the scientific content. An article can be rejected from the reviewers
(1). due lack of poor language quality
(2). lack of proper structure
(3). lack of new scientific ideas, lack of clear concepts or conclusions.
The Editor is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of articles.
- fast, fair, competent and comprehensive peer review; every author receives peer-review and publishing service, two referees are designated for the assessment of each manuscript
- fast and efficient publication process
- thorough language verification/correction for authors who are not native English speakers
- polishing the structure and technical format of each submission
- each published paper is promoted to hundreds of researchers working in the same field
- electronic publishing
Why subscribe and read?
- premier source of high quality research from all over the world, with special emphasis on papers from Central and Eastern Europe
- We have wide experience in publishing original papers dealing with various aspects of Engineering and Technology
- One of the fastest growing journals published in Central and Eastern Asia
- Excellent papers authored by researchers from all over the world who appreciate our fast, fair and constructive peer review