A Novel Approach of Inhalt Based Video Recuperation System Using OCR and ASR Technologies
Now a days Lecture videos are present methods for E-learning process. The degree of lecture video data on the (WWW)World Wide Web is growing very quickly. Therefore maximum appropriate technique for retrieving video within vast lecture video library is required. This technique will be very beneficial for the new and existing users to search related video within a short period of time. This paper shows a different method for inhalt based video searching for receiving correct outcomes. The main aim of the proposed system is to recover a video on the basis of its substances rather than retrieving video consulting to its title and meta data explanation in order to provide an correct for the examine query. For mining text data printed on slides we put on optical character recognition algorithm(OCR) and automatic speech recognition algorithm(ASR) to convert speaker’s speech into text.
 John Adcock, Matthew Cooper, Laurent Denoue, Lawrence A. Rowe, ―TalkMiner: A Lecture Webcast Search Engine‖ MM’10, October 25–29, 2010, Firenze, Italy. Copyright 2010 ACM 978-1-60558-933-6/10/10
 B. V. Patel ,A. V. Deorankar, B. B. Meshram, ―Content Based Video Retrieval using Entropy, Edge Detection, Black and White Color Features‖ 978-1-4244-6349-7/10/$26.00 c 2010 IEEE.
 Boris Epshtein ,Eyal Ofek,Yonatan Wexler,―Detecting Text in Natural Scenes with Stroke Width Transform‖2014 IEEE International Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP).
 Stephan Repp, Andreas GroB, and Christoph Meinel, Member, IEEE ―Browsing within Lecture Videos Based on the Chain Index of Speech Transcription‖ IEEE Transactions on learning technologies ,VOL. 1, NO. 3, JULY-SEPTEMBER 2008,145-156.
 Arpit Jain, Xujun Peng, Xiaodan Zhuang, Pradeep Natarajan, Huaigu Cao ―Text Detection and Recognition in Natural Scenes and Consumer Videos‖,2014 IEEE International Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP),1245-1249.
 B.Jyothi, Y.Madhavee Latha, V.S.K.Reddy, ―Relvance Feed Back Content Based Image Retrieval Using Multiple Features‖,978-1-4244-5967-4/10/$26.00 ©2010 IEEE.
 Yan Yang Brian, C Lovell ,Farhad Dadgostar, ―Content-Based Video Retrieval (CBVR) System for CCTV Surveillance Videos‖,978-0-7695-3866-2/09 $26.00 © 2009 IEEE/DOI 10.1109/DICTA.2009.36.
 Mr. Pradeep Chivadshetti, Mr. Kishor Sadafale, Mrs. Kalpana Thakare, ―Content Based Video Retrieval Using Integrated Feature Extraction‖ ,24th & 25th March 2015 Fourth Post Graduate Conference,IEEE.
 B. Epshtein, E. Ofek, and Y. Wexler, ―Detecting text in natural scenes with stroke width transform,‖ in Proc.Int. Conf. Comput. Vis. Pattern Recog., 2010, pp. 2963–2970.
 Dimitrovski, Ivica, et al. "Video Content-Based Retrieval System." EUROCON,2007. The International Conference on &Computer as a Tool , IEEE, 2007.
 T. Tuna, J. Subhlok, L. Barker, V. Varghese, O. Johnson and S. Shah. (2012), ―Development and evaluation of indexed captioned searchable videos for stem coursework,‖ in Proc.43rd ACM Tech.Symp. Comput.Sci. Educ., pp. 129–134.
 Dipali Patil, Mrs. M. A. Potey ―Survey of Content Based Lecture Video Retrieval‖ International Journalof Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – Volume 19 Number 1 – Jan 2015, ISSN: 2231-2803.
 Rupali Khollam, S. Pratap Singh, ―A Survey on Content Based Lecture Video Retrieval Using Speech and Video Text information‖, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value (2013)Volume 4 Issue 1,January 2015.
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :