IOT Based Industrial Automation & Data Logging Using GPRS
Automation is the need in industries to reduces the human efforts, achieve the accuracy and speed of work. We will also controls the industry machinery without human resource and also enquire about their operational status from remote place. Raspberry pi works as a controller which controls the appliances industry and also work as a server. Raspberry pi support to Python language. HTML Language is used to design webpage which is front end design and for backend PHP, Java script coding is used for webpage designing. We will take the data from various sensor which are connected to raspberry pi. GPRS is connected to raspberry pi which is always gives on connectivity. Raspberry pi send data through GPRS to webpage with the help of TCP/IP protocol. The data is accessible to industry operator for monitoring and controlling purpose. When the machinery ON/OFF all these data stored in the form of pdf to keep record.
 A Survey on Internet of Things From Industrial Market Perspective http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7004894/
Automation of distribution network based on GPRS ... - IEEE Xplore
Industrial Automation using IoT with Raspberry Pi - International ...
 1pranesh Naik, 2ujwal Harode ‘Raspberry pi and iot based industrial automation’
 Industrial automation using embedded system
 Internet of Things based Controlling of Appliances using GSM/GPRS Enabled Embedded Server for Remote Access
 IOT Based Data Logger for Monitoring and Controlling Equipment Working Status and Environmental Conditions.
 Ming Wang, Guiqing Zhang, Chenghui Zhang, Jianbin Zhang, Chengdong Li. “An IoT-based appliance control system for smart homes”, Fourth International Conference on Intelligent Control and Information Processing (ICICIP), pp. 744 – 747
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :