Smart Grid System and Efficient Location Finder for Renewable Power Plant based on One Sun One World One Grid
Fossil fuels are the main source of energy and also one of the main contributor for Global Warming. Use of these fossil fuels can be replaced by Clean energy sources such as Solar, Wind, Hydro, etc. With the view of increasing the use of Clean energy, a project named One Sun One World One Grid has been launched by the Government of India. The One Sun One World One Grid(OSOWOG) is based on a mantra “The Sun Never Sets for the whole World” hence we can generate round the clock electricity from the Sun. The one of the major problem in this OSOWOG project is switching between renewable and conventional sources of energy as it requires skill manpower at every main grid. In this paper, two methods are proposed by which such projects can be accomplished with less manpower and in a cost efficient way. The first system is an Smart Grid System and the second system is an Efficient location finder for Renewable Power Plants. These both systems will be build using Neural Networks.
 Cheng Pan, Jie Tan, “Day-Ahead Hourly Forecasting of Solar Generation Based on Cluster Analysis and Ensemble Model”, IEEExplore, August 2019
 Ankita Singh, Gurtej K., Gourav Jain, Faraz Nayyar, MM Tripathi, “Short Term Wind Speed and Power Forecasting in Indian and UK Wind Power Frams”,
 Yang Song, Zhifie Zhang, Razieh Kaviani Baghbaderani, Fanqi Wang, Ying Qu, Craig Stuttsy, Hairong Qi, “Land Cover Classification for Satellite Images through 1D CNN,” 2019 10th Workshop on Hyperspectral Imaging and Signal Processing: Evolution in Remote Sensing (WHISPERS).
 Ghazanfar Khan, Shikha Rathi,“Optimal Site Selection for Solar PV Power Plant in an Indian State Using Geographical Information System (GIS)”, International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, October 2014
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :