OCR Oriented Reading System for Blind People
The current engendering of the digital phones has prominent hardware endowment and a speedier operation that is robust and ample to evolve applications that facilitate the user to be a part of and act with the Universe at their own convenience. this method is an OCR scanning system that uses a camera application present in your smartphone consolidated with Optical Character Recognition (OCR). OCR may well be a mechanism that converts pictures of manuscripts or printed content into machine-encoded text. During this system, the application will scan and convert the content that is written in English (West Germanic language) accent into a speech format. By victimization of the Text to Speech Module speech output is generated. The seek of coming up with the type of voice/speech is to give out datum that is bestowed in the given image to the visually impaired people.
 Jisha Gopinath, Aravind S, Pooja Chandran, Saranya S S, “Text to Speech Conversion System using OCR”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2015.
 Nawin Somyat and Songyot Nakariyakul, “Thai Lottery Number Reader App for Blind Lottery Ticket Sellers”, 2018
 Abhishek Mathur, Akshada Pathare, and Prerna Sharama, “AI-Based Reading System for Blind Using OCR”, September 2019
 Chandni Kanndiya, Diksha Chawala, and Yatin Chopra, “Automate Text Extraction from Images Using OCR System”, March 2019
 Ashwani Kumar, Ankush Chourasia, “Blind Navigation System Using Artificial Intelligence”, March 2018
 Sneha. C. Madre and S.B. Gundre, “OCR Based Image Text to Speech Conversion Using MATLAB”, 2018
 Bulla Rajesh, P. Nagabhushan, Mahammed Javed, and Watanabe Osamu, “Segmentation of Text-Lines and Words from JPEG Compressed Printed Text Document Using DCT Co-Efficient”, 2020
 Aaron James S, Sanjana S, Monisha M, “OCR based automatic book reader for the visually impaired using Raspberry PI”, Vol. 4, Issue 7, January 2016.
 Christopher G Relf, “Image Acquisition and Processing with LabVIEW”, CRC Press, 2004.
 Raviraj S Patkar, S. Pratap Singh, Ms. Swati V. Birje, “Marker Based Augmented Reality Using Android OS”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2013.
 Sonia Bhaskar, Nicholas Lavassar, Scott Green, “Implementing Optical Character Recognition on the Android Operating System for Business Cards”.
 Julinda Gllavata, Ralph Ewerth and Bernd Freisleben, “A Robust Algorithm for Text Detection in Images”.
 Minal Acharya, Priti Chouhan, and Asmita Deshmukh, “Scan. It-Text Recognition, Translation and Conversion”, December 2019
 Chucai Yi, Yingli Tian, “Scene Text Recognition in Mobile Applications by Character Descriptor and Structure Configuration”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 23 No. 7, July 2014.
 Vikky Mohane, Chetan Gode, “Object Recognition for Blind People Using Portable Camera”, IEEE 2016.
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :