Sustainable Path for Successive Internet Marketing in India
Internet marketing is a platform which used to promote the market products, to make strategies, understand the market structure to take decisions. The purpose is to using internet marketing to sell goods and services, & advertising over the internet. Now a days business are practiced internet marketing to promote their goods & services with cost effective. The purpose of this research paper is to study the impact of digital marketing and how important it is for marketers. This paper begins with an introduction of digital marketing, how it effects to organizations and marketers. It highlights the customer perception towards internet marketing factor, revenue increasing factors of internet marketing, analyse the swot analysis of the market and industry, importance of digital marketing in today’s era. It is the avenue of electronic communication which is used by the marketers to endorse the goods and the services towards the marketplace. The research area covered in Mysore region; the 450 respondents were collected as samples. The research followed convenience sampling technique. The research is based on primary and secondary data sources.
2. Ann Marie Brihon (2012) “The beauty industry ‘s influence on women in society’’,
3. Antifurbailor, Bruno Budimir (2021) Nuance of digital environment on decorative cosmetics trend sstats, and author profiles for this publication at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/354858607 JEL: M31, L66, D91, D1
4. Anupama Ray (2019), A Study on impact of Instagram marketing on personal care products in India, Amity Journal of Marketing 1(2), (103–124) ©2016 ADMAA
5. Bigluing, Susie Pryor (2012),‘‘Beauty in the age of Marketing’’, Review of useless and finance case studies Vol 3, Number1, 2012
6. Binyan L (2021) ‘‘Research on Marketing strategy of Chinese domestic cosmetics based on female college students’ consumption characteristics’’, Journal of advances in social science education and humanities research volume 543
7. Chandana Vinod (2016), A study on impact of social media marketing on consumer buying behaviour on beauty products. Red. No. JJT/2K9/CMG/787
8. Dr. Hamza Salim Karaim (2021) ‘‘The influence of brand loyalty on buying cosmetics behaviours of UAE Female consumers’’, International journal of marketing studies, Vol 3, no 2, ma 2011
9. Dr. Pushpraj Wagh (2021) “A Study of Consumer Behavior towards Cosmetic Products with reference to Lakme’’, Sambodhi (UGC Care Journal), Vol. 44, Issue – 1, pp – 38-44.
10. Dr. Uthkarsh karate, Shruthi Kothiya (2018) ‘‘Impact of digital marketing on women skincare sector in India’’, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN: 2319-7064 ResearchGate Impact Factor (2018): 0.28 | SJIF (2018): 7.426
11. Hajer Kefir (2016) ‘‘Social media marketing analytics: A Multi-Cultural Approach applied to the Beauty & Cosmetic industry’’ PACIS Proceedings (Pacific Asia Conference on information system)
12. Holly Poquette (2013) ‘‘Social Media as Marketing tool cosmetic Industry’’, University of Rhode Island, Digital Commons @URI, Majors papers by master of science students
13. Karan Bansal (2020) ‘‘Impact of digital marketing channels on buying behaviour products in Chandigarh’’, International journal of Scientific’s and engineering research volume 11, issue 9, 2020
14. Laura Hoofer (2021) ‘‘The impact of social media marketing’’ MODUL University Vienna (Bachelor Thesis for Obtaining the Degree)
15. Lorena Silveria Batista Genu (2019) Digital marketing: how the beauty market has changed with the emergence of digital influencers
16. Man Quitting, ‘‘Wenzhou - Keen (2019) The impact of cosmetics industry social media marketing on brand loyalty’’, Academy of Marketing Studies Journal Volume 23, Issue 2, 2019
17. Maria Zueva (2019) ‘‘The study of Digital Marketing effect on customer-based brand equity in cosmetics Industry in Russia’’, St. Petersburg University, Graduate school of Management
18. Mr. Bolan T Augustine (2020”), “Effectiveness of online advertisement for cosmetic products’’© 2020 IJRAR February 2020, Volume 7, Issue 1 www.ijrar.org (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138)
19. Natalia Top Alava (2021), ‘‘The Impact of marketing through Instagram influencers consumer behavior in the fashion industry’’, Master Thesis Geneva Business School MBA (International Management
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :