IOT Based Application for monitoring and Predicting Air Quality in the environment
India has been dealing with pollution for a long time. As the matter of fact, in February, India was home to six out of 10 of the world’s most polluted cities. While on the contrary, atmospheric pollution, surrounding pollutants are about 1000 times more likely to be transmitted to the lungs, causing diseases The main sources of air pollution are motor vehicle emissions, illegal industrial activities, harmful pesticides, and many times we see LPG gas leakages and cylinder truck accidents on the road which are harmful to us and can take our lives. Therefore, poor air quality results in many health complications, such as heart disease, lung cancer, and breathing problems like asthma. It is important to regulate air pollution and also to incorporate technology, sensors, and software systems to ensure that air pollution is closely monitored. Our efforts in this project are to create an application that can be used to track air quality to take preventive steps to keep our living environment healthy. The program is user-friendly and works to produce real-time air quality warnings as a preventive mechanism. Our key contribution is to build a monitoring system for air quality that senses the real-time data of surrounding parameters such as carbon monoxide and PM level and warns people when the sum of these elements goes above a certain limit and presents the data in a format that is easy to understand.
 Pratishtha Agnihotri, Sonam Tiwari and Dr. Devendra Mohan” Design of Air pollution monitoring system using wireless sensor network” 2019.
 Ravi Kishore Kodali and Sairi pathuri Sasweth C. Rajnarayanan “Smart Indoor air pollution monitoring station” Jan 22-24 2020, Coimbatore India.
 Zixuan Bai “Real time prediction for Fine-grained air quality monitoring system with asynchronous sensing”, Perking university 2019.
 Mykhailo Lobur and Dmytro Korpyljov and Nazariy Jaworski "Arduino Based Ambient Air Pollution Sensing System" University of Exeter, 2020.
 Md. Mohiuddin Ahmed, Suraiya Banu and Bijan Paul"Real-time Air Quality Monitoring System for Bangladesh’s perspective based on Internet of things " International Conference on Electrical Information and Communication Technology (EICT), 7-9 December 2017.
 Octavian A. Postolache, J. M. Dias Pereira, and P. M. B. Silva Girão" Smart Sensors Network for Air Quality Monitoring Applications "September 2009.
 Somansh Kumar and Ashish Jasuja "Air Quality Monitoring System Based on IoT using Raspberry Pi International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA2017).
 Ajay Chaturvedi and Laxmi Shrivastava "IOT Based Wireless Sensor Network for Air Pollution Monitoring "Jan 2020.
 JunHo Jo, ByungWan Jo, JungHoon Kim, SungJun Kim and WoonYong Han "Development of an IoT-Based Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Platform" January 2020.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to AJCT and must accompany any such material in order to be published by AJCT. Please read the form carefully.
The undersigned hereby assigns to the Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology Issues ("AJCT") all rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above Work, any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to AJCT by the undersigned based on the Work, and any associated written, audio and/or visual presentations or other enhancements accompanying the Work. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work is original and that he/she is the author of the Work; to the extent the Work incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permission. See Retained Rights, below.
AJCT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJCT, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce The Work and for the author's personal use or for company or organizational use, provided that the source and any AJCT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies AJCT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the Work prior to publication if they inform AJCT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. For all uses not covered by items 2 and 3, authors/employers must request permission from AJCT.
5. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
AJCT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of AJCT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of AJCT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, AJCT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
AJCT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a Work for promotion or marketing purposes.
1. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
2. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AJCT from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
3. In the event the above work is accepted and published by AJCT and consequently withdrawn by the author(s), the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to AJCT will be destroyed.
4. For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent
for the others.
Licenced by :